This chia seed pudding recipe is something that is so simple, delicious, quick and on the go. If you’re a busy mum, a workaholic, or someone who doesn’t like to spend too much time in the kitchen, this recipe is for you! I absolutely love making chia seed pudding because I can bring it with me anywhere! Like for example, eating it on the bus (which happens alot). And have I forgot to mention that this tastes incredible?
I would say that chia seeds are a must to add to your food intake, for an all-rounded, healthy and balanced diet. And also, to help you shed those pounds!
With only 3 ingredients, you can make this recipe in under 5 minutes! Don’t believe me? Just give it a go!
Chia seeds and coconut milk are (absolutely DELICIOUS!) loaded with healthy fats and as someone who tends to forget to eat healthy fats, this recipe is just perfect to give you those essential vitamins and minerals that your body craves! Say hello to healthy skin and hair! Healthy fats also help to keep you full during the day, leaving your unhealthy cravings at bay.
I added figs to this recipe because I love figs. And also because they pair so well with the chia seed pudding! It adds a tangy fruity taste, and who’s one to say no to pretty figs?
- 4 tablespoons reduced sugar fig jam (you can use any jam you like)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 can coconut milk (500ml)
- 2 teaspoons honey (for sweetness)
- sliced figs
- Add chia seeds and coconut milk (and sweetener) into a container. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Layer the jam into a jar. Then add the chia seed pudding on top. Serve with fresh figs.